A True Fantasy

Story Info
Wicked neighbor helps young couple to save their marriage.
18.5k words
4.32
12.5k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please keep in mind that I immediately delete all anonymous mails that receive without a return e-mail address.

*

Martin Hill was thrilled as a young couple moved into the vacant apartment next door because the 22 year or something old woman was a looker with a stunning body which she definitely liked to flaunt in revealing clothes. Most of the time she wore ultra tight mini shorts or skirts which didn't left much to the imagination. Additionally she had an enticing habit to sway her gorgeous ass before his eyes; hardly covered by her clothes. She smiled at him in a way like she wanted to say she was available for a nice backdoor romp. He wouldn't mind to push his huge cock in her probably virgin asshole. When they occasionally met in the hallway Martin didn't make any effort to hide his inflating cock in his pants. It was a guess whether she saw it.

Martin became more agitated when he heard through the badly sound-proofed walls that the young couple seemed to perform pure, plain vanilla sex. His living room was wall to wall with their bedroom. He never heard dirty words or indications of having sex other than in the missionary. However, after one week it came to Martin's knowledge that the young woman was a hot minx who wanted to have sex all the time. Twice he heard her complaining that her husband shouldn't be so tired after returning from work and to fuck her longer. Martin wouldn't mind to help this overcharged guy; to give his wife his nine inch, thick monster to sample.

Usually four times a week one of his mistresses stayed overnight with him. Two of them were awfully neglected trophy wives with husband often out of town on business. The women had no proof but wouldn't be surprised if their husbands had something going on at the side. The women were in the prime of their sexuality in their early forties with children already out of the house. The first time Martin fucked them months ago (just a week apart) they couldn't believe what they had missed for more than 25 years. He showed them the true meaning of carnal pleasure.

Just a few days after he met them he took their anal cherries with the result they couldn't get enough of his huge dick in their tight bottoms; as well as his other two mistresses who were singles in their twenties. Martin never enquired whether they had boyfriends beside him. It didn't matter because he knew with his extraordinary dick and his outstanding sexual prowess they would come back to him like moths to a flame.

Normally after a light dinner which he liked to cook for his mistresses they would retreat straight to the bedroom; but after the young couple moved in next door he convinced his lovers to have their first session around the world on the living room couch. When he sampled his mistresses for the first time it became Martin's immediate goal to persuade them to make their excitement vocal.

They were now screamers who were uttering filthy words all the time. It hadn't mattered in his bedroom because there was no other condo beside him, but on the living room couch it was a different matter. He would make a million dollar bet that Kate, that's the young woman's name, had heard his lovers screaming to give them his cum to taste, to fuck their pussies as hard as he could with his monster cock and to split their asshole open to the size of a barn door. Martin assumed that Kate's husband had heard them as well.

Unfortunately, not three weeks after the young couple had moved in next door Martin became annoyed of them. They had started to disturb him with a persistent loud quarreling in the morning and late afternoon. Things between them had been getting pretty dull. The young wife was constantly claiming for more sex. Obviously the young husband was very busy at work and struggled with his new job in this city. He was more tired after work than a young man should be with an incredibly sexy, horny wife. Maybe what he had in mind would liven to things up, and probably he could show this woman what great sex is meant to be.

He was ready when Mark, the husband, stormed out of the apartment one early evening after another useless fight. Martin left his apartment and approached the door next to his. He knocked and waited patiently, not certain about what would happen, but knowing that as long as he played things by ear, everything should turn out OK. He didn't really expect to make this young woman his lover, but he had hopes.

Kate opened the door with a beaming face, hoping that it was her husband who would return to finally fuck her horny pussy, but then as she saw that it wasn't him, her expression fell. "Ooohhh ... hello," she said, gazing long and hard into Martin's insistent dark blue eyes.

"Hi," Martin said, smiling as friendly as he could. "I live in the apartment next to yours. I thought I would be a friendly neighbor and drop in. I'm Martin Hill. I hope you like this bottle of wine. It's excellent stuff."

At first Kate thought of telling him that she just wanted to be alone, but then she changed her mind and shook his outstretched hand. She really didn't want to be alone, and getting to know the people in the building might be an interesting diversion. Truth be told, she was curious about this man who had an unquestionable, excessive sex life.

"Come in," she said, smiling sweetly ... innocently. "I'm Kate Baker, by the way." She almost told him that she was married and her husband was out, but for some reason, she decided against it. Martin entered the apartment and looked around automatically.

Kate said, "I'm not much of a wine drinker so I can't offer you wine of my own, but if you like we could open your bottle. I like to drink wine from time to time, and if yours is as good as you said that's even better."

"That's fine with me," Martin casually said, watching her as she entered the kitchen. He knew right away that he had hit a gold mine with this one. She had been really friendly to let him in, and she was actually acting as though she didn't want him to think she was married. That was encouraging!

And the way she walked was also encouraging. She was deliberately swaying her lush, firm ass back and forth, the very short skirt she was wearing clinging to the fleshy orbs of her buttocks, showing him the outline of her ass. He could not see any panty lines. She must be wearing a G-string or just nothing.

She was really a lovely woman ― more so than just to see her in passing, and he could feel his cock growing in his pants.

Kate had left the kitchen door open so he could watch her as she fetched a corkscrew out of a drawer and two wine glasses from a wall cupboard. She had to stretch her body a little and displayed him even more of its ripeness. Martin's eyes went from the graceful swell of her hips to the generous out-thrusting of her breasts. He could tell that she was not wearing a bra, and her breasts were large and firm, their nipples strangely swollen and straining against the thin cloth of her white cotton blouse. He loved the way her bright red hair fell lushly to her softly rounded shoulders and bounced as she walked from the kitchen back to the dining room. Her breasts jiggled as she walked as well, and she took a seat at the opposite couch from where she could also reach the cocktail table.

She offered Martin the corkscrew and he opened the bottle of red wine where he found the cork fortunately without a bad taint. He poured the wine, they clinked glasses and said Cheers! Kate was obviously not really used to drink wine because she almost emptied her glass in one go. Martin said smiling she seemed to be thirsty and filled her glass again. He had only taken a sip from his own glass.

Martin said casually, "I like to think that someone has to make the first move when a new person comes into the building," while he rested his eyes on her melon-shaped breasts. Uuuummmm ... they were really nice looking, and it was all the horny man could do to keep from reaching out and squeezing them right then and there. He knew that if he just hold off a little, he may be getting his cock into her soon enough. No point in rushing things. He'd learned long ago that playing a hand too early can be worse than disastrous.

"I think that's a very nice idea," she told him, her eyes sparkling. As she took another gulp from this tasty wine, she caught herself doing something she never thought she would ever do in her life. She was actually flirting with this handsome man. She couldn't believe it, but as she thought about it, she was puzzled by the fact that it really didn't bother her. Furthermore, it came instantly back to her memory what she had witnessed of his sex life through the wall. She wondered whether it was truthful what his women blurted out in their euphoria. Did they actually let him fuck their asses? If it was true Martin must be an incredible stud.

This thought really confused her, and she turned away from his flustering appearance to face the wall behind him.

She would have sworn that Martin was actually trying to look up her skirt. Even though she believed that was silly, she automatically pressed her legs together. She felt a tingling in her pussy and couldn't deny that this thirtyish man got under her skin. Fuck, she realized now it was a mistake that she hadn't donned panties after her husband left the apartment in a rage.

"So tell me," she said trying to make small talk, once again facing the rather intriguing man sitting across from her. "What do you do for a living?"

"Me? Oooohhh ... I'm what you call independently wealthy," Martin said in an off-handed manner. "I sort of come and go. I have a great deal of freedom, and I meet some interesting people. I learn a great deal from people. More than I ever did from books."

"Were you a student?"

"Uh huh. Yes UCLA. I was a good student too, but the whole thing really bored me. After I got my degree, I decided that I would take off and see as many things as I could, instead of reading about them."

"You're something of a romantic," Kate remarked, smiling and making her pale hazel eyes twinkle. She had heard a lot about people who just left their homes and traveled around, but she had never met one of them. To her, the whole idea sounded very nice.

"That I am," Martin said, noting that she had turned herself into a rather seductive position. He was pretty certain that what she was doing was purely subconscious, but she was definitely coming on him.

"And you? What do you do?"

"Oooohhh ... uh ... nothing at the moment. I'm looking for a job."

"Is that so?" Martin said, raising his eyebrows. He noticed that she still hadn't said she was married, and he took his cue from that omission. "A pretty girl like you should find herself a good husband," he said, giving her a long glance. "These days, you could find someone who wouldn't mind you have a job."

"That's a thought," Kate said, wickedly smiling. She pressed her thighs even harder together to prevent her pussy from leaking juices.

God! She thought. What the hell am I doing? I'm all but throwing myself at this sexy man, and Mark could come home at any moment from the waterhole three blocks away. He stormed out saying he needed a few stiff drinks.

What's the matter with me? She knew that she was playing the game just a little too seriously, but after the way Mark had walked out on her twice in the same day, she really didn't feel all that guilty. The tingling she had felt in her twat ever since the morning became hotter and hotter every time she looked at her well build neighbor.

Occasionally, as she and Martin made small talk, she dropped her eyes to his muscular-looking loins. She noticed that he had an erection there, and she began to feel a little bad that she was leading him on like she was. She should come right out and tell him that she was already married, but something she couldn't declare prevented her from doing this. She was feeling the influence of the wine too.

The anger Mark had infused in her was still seething. She couldn't say why but she made the stupid decision to tease Martin a little more, that she could reject him then. She would make this man feel as frustrated as Mark had made her feel. As they continued to make small talk, Kate was trying to be a lot more seductive. Without noticing herself she showed him frankly how horny she was. She didn't register that she had already lost control of the situation.

She didn't know that Martin was able to look into the very depth of her sexual frustration. He recognized her intention immediately and wondered why he could still sit on the couch without raping her in an instant. The feminine odor of her arousal was wafting against his sensitive nostrils, and he wanted nothing more than to press his lips tightly against her horny pussy.

He knew he had to wait before he did anything, but there was an aching in his loins that would not go away. In fact, it was getting stronger. At least if her clothes were off, he would know that sooner or later, he would get a chance to drive his long, thick tongue deeply into the seething sluice of her cunt.

After a lot more talking about anything and nothing he noticed that her legs were spread more open than minutes before. He couldn't stand it any longer. He had to act fast!

Getting to his feet, he slowly walked over to where Kate was sitting on the couch. She was looking at him with a peculiar expectation. He lowered himself to his knees, noting that the pretty woman's legs remained spread for his onslaught.

With a sudden move he pushed his face forward between her legs, simultaneously tearing the hem of her short skirt with his strong hands back to her hips.

Everything seemed to happen in the blink of an eye. His long vivid tongue shot out as far as he could, make it go at the heat he could sense emanating from the crevice between her thighs. Martin was astonished she wore no panties and he tasted the flowing nectar of her desire he had noticed rising from her. He couldn't help to move his head forward and to stab his tongue into her soaked pussy entrance as though his life depended on it.

The effect on Kate was as if she had been touched there by a live wire. Every thought in her mind seemed to come to a sudden halt. She couldn't have been more surprised that Martin had just lunged for her, but she also couldn't have been more aroused if her own husband had placed his hand on her silky skin and pushed her thighs apart. She stiffened in amazement and drew in a sharp, hissing breath, as the insistent tongue, in its desperate desire to pleasure her cunt, actually slipped between her pussy lips and moved up and down her slit. He didn't attack her throbbing clit directly. He circled his tongue just around her clit hood. Kate knew it wouldn't take long that her pleasure button would creep out of its protection.

Her hazel eyes were wide open in complete shock as she looked down, stunned at the intensity of her reaction to this strange but impressive man. Her control over her body was instantly slipping away from her as Martin's tongue slipped faster into her cuntal sluice!

"Aaaaahhhhh ..." she wailed as all her breath left her body in one mighty rush, and she tried to clamp her legs shut to prevent him from continuing.

"Martin ...!!" She turned a passion-flushed face to the man between her legs, wanting to pull him away from her, and actually knowing that she couldn't. "No ... no ... no ..." she gasped, trying to find the strength to do what she knew she had to do.

She was further shocked to see Martin smiling at her, and as he spoke to her, his voice sounded as though he were a million miles away. "I really like you, Kate. And it looks like you really like what I'm doing!"

She couldn't believe he'd said that, but again, his tongue made a further move against her wet, seething pussy, and her mind was completely washed clean of any rational thought. "I ... I ... I" she stammered, trying to think of something to say, and failing completely, while this wonderful man licked desperately at her vagina. A rush of carnal ecstasy made her aware she wasn't far from cumming. Mark had never eaten her pussy like that.

She wanted to scream ... to simply reach down and remove his head from between her thighs. But she couldn't! Each keening stab he made with his hot tongue against her needing cunt drained her strength and will, and she was helpless to move.

"I think you'll just let me have my way," Martin said in a calm rational voice. Inwardly, he was jumping with glee. Things were working out pretty nicely.

Kate pulled her hips back, breaking the contact his tongue made with her cunt. She felt a bit of her strength returning to her, and she tried to regain her sense of composure.

"You mean ... I ... I should ... I should just strip and let ... let you have me...Aaaahhhhh ...!" she wailed again as Martin again shot his tongue out between Kate's passion-flooded pussy lips, this time making remarkable contact with her prominent clit. That was the final straw.

The frustration caused by her husband had finally reached a breaking point, and, as his long, thick tongue went deeper inside her soft vaginal opening, seeming to send a million tiny fire-tipped needles searing through her aroused body, she knew that she couldn't help herself.

It would serve Mark right if he came home and found her being licked by her neighbor. In fact, the whole idea of her husband actually seeing her like that would probably teach him a lesson.

Somehow, with her mind now made up, she found the strength to tear her blouse from her chest, popping all the buttons in her haste to get naked. She didn't care that a man she didn't really know was watching her doing this. She just cared that he was giving her incredible pleasure. All that mattered was this man eating her expertly out, and she was going to take full advantage of it, come what may.

Her full, firm sensuous breasts spilled hardly to either side of her chest as they were freed from their confining garment, and before she could find the side zipper of her skirt Martin's darting tongue flickered over her half-covered loins once again, taking the breath from her lungs. She drew her legs up and spread them, letting the bottom hem of her skirt ride all the way up to her waist, completely exposing the lower part of her body to that skillfully lashing tongue.

'Was this actually happen?' she thought to herself. 'Could this be real, and not just a strange dream?' Again and again she thought that the very least she could do was ask Martin to leave. He wasn't destined to see her naked!

But her body would not listen to the reasoning of her mind. This was the pleasure that had been denied her for days ― the pleasure she had so desperately wanted, that had been so cruelly withheld from her by her husband.

By the time these thoughts had sorted themselves out in her mind; she had already found the zipper of her skirt and pulled it open. It made her skirt a loose piece of garment which Martin could easily take away from her body; helping him a she lifted her ass from the sofa. Kate was panting as though she had just broken the world record for running the mile.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh ..." she moaned in soul-satisfying relief as she stretched her now completely naked body out on the couch, letting the curling, dipping, thrusting tongue take total control over her body, lapping molten fire into her pussy with each loving stroke.

Yes! Yes! Why bother to fight it? She finally thought. She had wanted something like this all week. She had even prevented herself from fingering her pussy so that she would be all the more ready for her husband, and he had just walked out on her.

And Martin certainly didn't seem like the kind of person who would think this was wrong or depraved. "Oooohhhh ... ooohhh ..." she heard her voice moan. "Do it to me! Lick me! Lick my cunt ... my cunt ... Oooohhh ... make me cum ...!"