A True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last of her resistance gone, Kate's hips started a slow grinding up toward the pleasure-giving tongue, thrusting her steaming cunt tightly against his face, her heels digging into the couch beneath to give her more leverage. Out and in, out and in, the long, thick tongue flashed wetly.

Kate lifted her head and watched with passion-glazed eyes as Martin licked her skillfully, starting surprisingly down at her tiny little anus with quick licks, gliding over her sensitive perineum and hotly over the quivering mouth of her vagina, splaying aside her fever cuntlips and slicing through the soft moist flesh to finally rasp maddeningly across her erect, budding clitoris.

Kate was much more than simply excited. Mark had never licked her anus nor had he found her ass thrilling. The newfound sensation drove her wild.

Martin smiled happily at the soft treasures spread so wantonly before him. He was savoring the hot musky taste and odors, and was trying to slip his tongue as far as he could go up into Kate's fluttering pussy mouth.

Kate seemed to have gone crazy beneath the fervent man. Continuous choking mewls of abandoned pleasure streamed from her half-parted lips and her buttocks churned wildly on the couch, lashed into a frenzy by the long tongue slicing deep into her most secret parts.

Flailing, thrashing, moaning, the completely conquered woman twisted beneath her lover in wanton acceptance, welcoming his long tongue in her innermost depths, totally lost in the ecstasy which was washing away the frustration her husband had caused her.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh ... aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaahhhhh ..." she chanted mindlessly, each moaning utterance matching a burning swipe of Martin's wildly flicking tongue. She knew that she was going to cum, that nothing could hold her back now. A throbbing force had taken possession of her belly, just waiting for the moment when it would sweep over her entire body, making her a helpless puppet, pulled by the age-old strings of culminating passion.

She had never known anything like this ― not even with her husband! This was so wonderful, so totally, wickedly wonderful ...!

The gasping young wife's eyes opened to stare at the ceiling, and she felt as though she were floating up to it. The force inside her belly was growing relentlessly, stretching itself thinner and thinner with each wonderful swipe this terrible man made with his glorious tongue, seeming to fill her belly with a shuddering tension that would have to burst or split her wide open.

Suddenly she felt something what she had never expected a man would do to her. She had liked his tongue licking her anus, but now it was a steady, wet finger breaking through the barrier of her anal chute. She feared for pain, but it wasn't more than a short sting as his finger was completely buried in her ass. How he managed to wiggle it in her very tight hole was a mystery to her.

The unexpected but somehow exciting anal attack triggered a massive orgasm which exploded through her like fireworks, searing her insides with white-hot bolts of pure carnal ecstasy ... pure and unfettered passion! A long, low wailing moan hissed from her throat and her screaming loins thrust upward one last time as her legs held her whole body rigid in an attitude of shuddering tension. Kate had never felt anything like that before.

She couldn't move beyond that. She just held there while the incredible explosion went on deep up inside her spasming body. It was an endless moment of climaxing for the young red-head, without time or special reference, just going on and on in a kind of silent explosion that swept away every thought from her mind.

When it was finally over, Kate's whole body went limp as if someone had cut the strings of a puppet, and she rolled subtly off the couch onto the floor in a gasping heap. She lay on her belly for what seemed like an eternity, letting the pleasant little aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her. It was a long time before she could even begin to think.

For now Martin had Kate right where he wanted her ― naked and still weak from her orgasm. He knew there was probably nothing Kate wouldn't do now, and that was very much to his liking. Helping her with her marriage was one thing, but he might just as well help himself. And that was just what he was going to do.

He looked down to the quivering naked young wife, his eyes fixed on the luscious flesh of her firm asscheeks. His cock was fiercely throbbing, as it had been ever since Kate had completely lost control of herself and ripped her blouse from her. Even though she was lying on her belly, flattening out the roundness of her full, eye-pleasing breasts, she still looked lovely, and Martin was damned if he was going to leave without getting a piece of her.

Slowly, lightly, his hands reached out and rested on the warm softness of her left buttock. He opened his hand and spread his fingers, caressingly kneading the dough-like skin there, delighting in its satiny smoothness but also firmness. Again he opened his hand, closed his fingers, squeezing and kneading the resilient flesh of her ass.

At first, Kate seemed to be oblivious to what he was doing there. Still lost in the throes of her orgasm, his light massaging seemed to merely increase the strength of the aftershocks, prolonging the delightful ripples waving through her passion-spent belly.

Then, as Martin placed his other hand on her other asscheek and inserted his thumbs into the cum-moistened hairless crevice, Kate came slowly back to life.

"Uuuuuuuuuummmm ..." she moaned as she felt her buns spread almost lovingly, allowing the air of the room to blast against her tight light-brown anus.

"How do you feel?" Martin asked, almost as an afterthought.

"Uuuuuummmm ... love it ..." Kate moaned, still caught in the soothing grip of her cunt-licking. She felt wonderful ... blissful ... peaceful ... more so than she could ever remember feeling on her honeymoon, and it was the totality of the feeling that made it impossible for her to try and put the feeling into words.

"Thought so," Martin said, grinning broadly to himself.

"Uuuuummmmm hhhuuuuuummmmm ..." He was working his fingers on her buttocks again, and she liked it. She had also liked his finger buried in her ass, but she had been in a state of mind where she couldn't give his fingerplay real justice. Now she hoped that he would do it again. The feeling of his fingers in her rear opening had been promising.

Butt play was something new to her, a feeling so totally new that she was caught up in the spell of the act, moving gracefully from the orgasm she had experienced from the cunt licking to an exciting re-arousal.

Everything was happening so quickly that she had no time to think that this was not her husband who was working his fingers into the nakedness of her ass.

"Tell me something," Martin casually said, his voice totally devoid of emotion. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

Kate wasn't certain that she had heard him correctly. She would have sworn that he'd just asked her if she had ever been fucked in the ass. That was ridiculous. She had never even though of something like that before she had heard those women's words coming through the wall, "Fuck my ass." It sounded like it would really hurt.

Rather than try and think of what he was asking her though, she allowed herself to wallow in the delightfulness that his caressing was bringing her.

"Uuuuuuummmmm ..." she moaned, as though she were in a half sleep and didn't want to wake up fully. Martin smiled. He would have broken out into a laugh, but he knew that would break the spell he was installing on her.

"Does that mean yes or no?" he asked playfully. "Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm ..." Kate moaned again. She was only vaguely aware that someone was speaking to her, and she wished the annoying voice would stop so she could fully enjoy the ass-squeezing she was getting.

"Well!! ... I wouldn't worry about it," Martin said, pressing down just a little harder with his hands into the warm, dough-like flesh of her ass.

"I think it's about time someone does fuck you in the ass, and as I look around, I don't see anyone fit for the job but me." Inserting the thumb of his left hand again into the cum-smeared valley between her buttocks, pulling them apart and looking intently at the tiny puckered hole of her tight little anus; he could see it shrivel up against the air he whiffed on it. Yes, he was certain she was a virgin there. Her rear hole looked as cherry as could be, and while he was normally reluctant to spoil a woman by taking her virgin ass, he would make an exception in this case. He was looking forward pleasuring himself and helping her with her marriage. Besides, he was sure she would enjoy it quite equally.

If things were working according to his plan, Mark would see him doing his wife's bottom. He wondered what her husband would think when he saw his wife being sodomized. He'd probably blow his stack. Though Martin was sure he could manage this young man.

He held Kate's butt globes apart with his right hand while he trailed his thumb of the other lightly up and down her still palpitating vaginal slit, lubricating it thoroughly in the remnants of cum that he had brought about. Then he rested the thumb lightly against the puckered light-brown hole. He waited a moment and then pushed against her anus as gently as he could. He expected that her anal muscles ought to be very well relaxed from the afterglow of her orgasm. Looking at Kate he couldn't tell whether she was aware what may happen to her ass again. Eventually his slippery thumb slid into her anus without much difficulty.

Kate was suddenly wrenched from her dream-like state and cast into the world of reality. She had expected a finger but his thumb felt much thicker in her ass, and the swiftness of his action took her completely by surprise. She stiffened her entire body. She again anticipated a wave of pain and opened her mouth to scream. No sound came out, though. She gasped only, her breath rasping between her teeth and filling her lungs.

Martin was in a terrible good mood because he had shot his first goal almost easily. He had to calm her down right now. "Kate, don't be afraid waiting for pain. It doesn't happen. Do you feel my thumb wiggling in your ass? How does it feel? I hope not too bad."

Kate relaxed to his voice realizing he was right. There was only a little uncomfortable feeling left.

Though as suddenly as this strange feeling had appeared it quickly subsided. Her rectal muscles accommodated themselves to the invasion of Martin's thick digit. Kate was now fully attentive of the unsuspected wonderful sensation of a man's thumb rotating in her ass.

She couldn't help to scream out, "That's so fucking good. Your thick thumb in my ass is driving me crazy. You're a dirty, rotten bastard." Martin just laughed at her outburst.

When he began to pull it out, she actually experienced a feeling of regret, and this time, when he thrust it in again, she relaxed her ass muscles intentionally, letting the finger slide in pretty much effortlessly.

Strangely enough she dreamed at that moment that it was her husband thrusting his finger up her ass while he fucked her cunt.

But this WASN'T Mark doing this to her. This wasn't her husband!! This was a man she had met only an hour ago!!

And he was sticking his thumb into her nakedly squirming ass!! But what bothered her the most was the fact that she actually liked it very much. She enjoyed the fact that she was being caressed and massaged nakedly by a man who was not her husband.

The mere thought that Martin was just a neighbor who she hardly knew titillated her. For all she knew, he could be a mass murderer hiding out from the police.

Well ... If Mark wasn't going to fuck her when she wanted him to, then he would just have to expect that someone else would step in and take his place.

'The honeymoon is over, Mark,' she thought to herself. 'I wanted you and you didn't want me. You deserve nothing less than to have some man fuck me!'

Her thoughts were broken as Martin jammed his thumb faster and harder up the tight crevice of her ass, making it wider, stretching it with a gyrating motion. Kate moaned ecstatically as the pleasure in her ass reached a new dimension. Then he added his other thumb and thoroughly spread her anus apart, though very slowly and gently.

"Aaaaaagggg gghhhhhhh ..." The shrillness of her yelling actually frightened Martin some. He knew she would be tight there, but the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. Maybe he had been wrong to think that he could fuck her there, and he began to pull his thumbs out.

"No ... no ... no ... keep it there ... keep it there ... It feels good," Kate wailed out. She was anxious to have his thumbs in her ass. She knew that once the uncomfortable feeling went away, it would feel good. It had before, and it would again. Once more there was the delight of having her ass filled and stretched.

Martin shrugged his shoulders and continued. Hell, as long as she didn't seem to mind, he was going to go through with it, and this time he wasn't going to stop no matter how much she screamed.

He remembered then the first time he had fucked a woman in the ass ... how she had screamed and thrashed for a little while until her rectum stretched enough to the thickness of his massive organ. Unfortunately at that time he was much less experienced than today.

But right now he had to prevent Kate from a blinding pain. From the deep right pocket of his jeans he grabbed a large tube of his favorite anal lube. It was part of his plan.

Kate remained only for a few seconds untouched on the floor. Then he prodded two well lubed fingers back into her shuddering passage, sending delightful feelings through Kate's body.

She caught herself, determined that she would go through with this. Why not go on and try to learn something new? Even as she stiffened her body it remained in place, Martin held her firmly.

While his one hand and fingers were stretching her ass, he used his other hand to remove his clothes. He was a master of getting his clothes off under all sorts of situations, and using one hand was as easy for him as using two ... especially when the hand that was not free was fingering the ass of a woman as lovely as Kate Baker.

That was an added incentive, making his free hand move like a blur. In no time he had removed his shirt and pants, letting the thick, long shaft of his painfully erect phallus spring free, the head blunt and round, the tiny slit at the end already seeping clear drops of thick, heated pre-cum.

While he continued to prepare her ever-widening asshole with two fingers, he stroked the loose foreskin of his penis slowly back and forth, making his blood-engorged shaft all the harder and anxious for the tight warmth of Kate's enticing butt.

He knelt above her, his body arching triumphantly. His thick, swollen ramrod, throbbing with excitement, stood erect and arched like his body! She's almost ready, he thought to himself. Just a couple of seconds more.

He wished he could ream his cock several times in the seething slit of her soaked vagina to lubricate the hard shaft of his penis, but that was not possible. Her regular orifice was not permitted to him. This part of her body belonged to her husband only. He didn't want to spoil this young, beautiful wife with a mind-blowing fuck fest.

Her virgin ass of course was a safe bet. Martin was profoundly convinced that Kate's husband had never shown any interest in her rear orifice. Otherwise this young woman would act differently.

Martin prepared her asshole thoroughly inside and outside with lube, as well as the whole length of his erection. He tucked up his foreskin that he could squeeze an extra dollop of lube around his bare glans which looked much too big for Kate's virgin rectal orifice. He pushed two lubed fingers back in her ass and proceeded dilating her anus as wide as possible.

Deep in the background of her dazed mind Kate felt the need to reject Martin's immoral behavior, but when she tried to put this into action she failed miserably. She lay there on her stomach and wasn't able to move even an arm. Martin had managed to make her completely vulnerable and he knew that. On the other hand what he did to her felt just too good to even raise a finger as some kind of resistance. She also knew her loud moans of pleasure weren't suitable to prevent Martin from what he was doing.

The words she blurted out weren't suitable either. "Martin, I'm not in the position to stop you from taking my anal cherry. I just fucking like what you're doing. Please don't hurt me."

A little later Kate felt the fingers withdrawn from her anus and a hard, slippery cockhead was exploring her anus. It was poised at the entrance of her anal passage like a hot log, ready to plunge into her.

Damnit! Martin had not been joking in the least bit. HE WAS REALLY GOING TO FUCK HER BUTT ... HER HOLY PLACE!!

"Martin ... Martin ... please ... Martin ..." she moaned as the realization finally dawned on her. She hadn't seen his cock, but judging from what it felt like nestled between the soft, warm cheeks of her quivering ass, it was huge! She would have a hard time taking it into her ass.

Perhaps he was more than she could handle. But by all means she was sure Martin would execute what he had started without further delay. She was chewing her lips for the initial onslaught of pain.

Though, Martin was a very careful man initiating a woman's ass. He wasn't into pain so he did not plunge his cock into her tight virgin asshole in one trust. He squeezed gently, drilling the entirely lubed bare head of his rod with acquired skill into her anal opening, allowing her sphincter to stretch slowly around the girth of his dick.

Eventually, the wide glans popped in her puffed up ring muscle. It latched behind its girth like a tight rubber band. Kate's answer was a long wailing sound. Knowing his goal was completed he held his member unmoved for a few minutes, granting her sphincter to adjust to his cock.

This was the time to lift her body up that she was in a comfortable position on her hands and knees. Martin moved back in unison, but it was unavoidable that his cock moved an inch or two deeper into her butt.

Kate was astonished that there was a great amount of a strange distending feeling but with a very limited amount of pain. She was willing to take more of the lust-engorged shaft as he had already inserted. In her most secret thoughts, she had never thought that anything like this could happen to anyone, let alone herself, yet here she was, ready, willing, and as able as she would ever be to take the huge cock of their neighbor up into her rectal passage.

Her thoughts reflected back to her husband. He might come home this very moment and see her like this, totally naked with a naked man behind her, his hands on her hips and his long, thick cock inching slowly but surely up into her bowels. It made her feel giddy with wickedness. She began to pray that her husband would come home ... not so he could prevent Martin from sodomizing her, but so that he could watch.

This was a way she should have thought of to get back at her husband for walking out on her. It was the perfect way ... the only way, and her only regret was that she had not actually thought of it herself. She may have been a virgin when she was married, but Mark had shown her the pleasure of sex. If he didn't want to continue giving her those pleasures, she had every right to seek them elsewhere!

Martin was totally unaware of the chain of thoughts running through Kate's mind. He really didn't care very much what she thought actually. If things worked out, it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

He looked at her tight asshole widely stretcher around his shaft. "Relax that ass ... come on ... loosen it up," he commanded, making his voice as persuading as he could, hoping to make it a little easier on her.