A True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment, he managed to mold his wife's body into twitching desire. Kate felt spasmodic jolts of pleasure ripple through her as the air of the room played over her feverish flesh. She felt Mark's strong hands close over her buttocks from underneath, then slip up to her thighs, drawing them apart, lifting up the plane of her pubis like a lascivious chalice. His fingertips slid freely into the red, trimmed jungle of her pubic mound before he wormed them into her willing vagina, sending her into further spasms of delight.

She was responding to him, her whole body twisting and jerking as he teased her lovingly between her wide-spread thighs. It suddenly made no difference that there was another person in the room.

She had her husband back, and that was all that mattered. Changing his approach, Mark withdrew his hands, and then slowly, gently, drew them over the flat area of her abdomen, kneading the smoothly pliant flesh as though he were exploring her for the first time, before descending once more into the ever-moistening red curls of her pubic fleece. He stretched out his middle finger and teased it along the length of her moistly welcoming cuntal lips.

"Oooooohhhhh ... aaaaahhhh ..." Kate moaned in a long, soft abandoned manner. She groaned again, her body slowly arching under his caressing. Sparkles of light flashed in the back of her eyes. Mark looked for a moment away from the glistening slit of his wife's cunt, his eyes pleading with Martin to leave, so he could be alone with his wife. There were so many things that had to be said. He wanted to fuck his wife later without a spectator after the air between them had been cleared.

Martin seemed to know what was running through Mark's mind, though, he shook his head and smiled. His huge dick was inflating again from the action in front of him. Mark looked at this monster with some trepidation. It was unbelievable that his wife had taken this enormous thing in her butt.

Martin wanted dearly to use the gaping mouth of this lovely woman for his own pleasure, to feed her his semen. But he didn't follow his animal desires. He must have let them their pleasure for now. He also resisted releasing his tension with his hand. He had other ideas in mind to deposit another cum load. It would be another part of Kate's sexual education.

Seeing that Martin was going to be staying around until he finished with his wife, he returned his attention to Kate. He gazed at her nakedness as though he were in deep meditation. His thumbs moved against the swollen outer lips of her pussy and slowly pressed the soft, hairless lips apart. He studied the ragged delicate edges of the moist flesh as though he were seeing it for the first time as they trembled to the pulse-beat of her aroused desire.

He could see the burgeoning knob of her clitoris, palpitating to an anxious rhythm out of the fleshy protective hood. Below it was the pale star guarding the entrance to her seething velvet passage. His mouth hung loose as he gazed with increasing interest at his wife's eagerly awaiting pussy.

'How could I have been such a fool?' he wondered. Then he rose up and suddenly enclosed one delicate bud of her breast in his mouth, licking and savoring its passionate hardness and swirling it around and around with his tongue, bringing moan after moan from Kate.

He removed his mouth and smiled lovingly at her, wanting her to know that he would forgive her if she would forgive him. She was not looking at him though. She was already letting her body become lost in the glowing pleasures her husband was finally bringing her. Seeing that she had already forgotten about his misconduct, he enclosed the other breast nipple in his mouth and teased it to the same hardness as the first before trailing his lips down along the flat stretch of her torso between the deep-clefted valley of her luscious mound.

He stopped for a lingering moment at her navel to probe and stab the tiny aperture with his darting tongue. Then he moved lower still until he was poised over her moist, quivering cuntal mound.

Kate was tense with excitement. This is what she had wanted him to do every day. Even though she knew she was being watched, she didn't care.

She was going to have her husband back, and that was all that mattered to her. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth with ecstatic anticipation. Mark settled down on his knees between her smooth widespread thighs, his fingers opening and closing in the flesh of her trim, shapely legs, his eyes fixed on the dripping light-red blossom of her cunt.

He too was smiling in anticipation. And then he darted out with his tongue, giving her a clean, searing swipe all along the quivering slit of her shivering vagina.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh ...!" she moaned as his long tongue slapped at her, probed and searched in her trembling slit. There was no doubt in her mind. Even with Martin watching, her husband's tongue on her cunt was wildly exciting. No thought occupied Kate's mind comparing the two men's cunnilingus skills. Visions of the time they had spent together at their honeymoon room flashed through her brain, and she knew that she was going to relive those pleasures with her husband.

Mark's lingual assault gathered in intensity as he sensed that they no longer cared about the audience. His tongue made long, slow sweeping strokes along the juicy split of her greedily pulsating cunt. His lips were nipping and pulling at her labia, bringing moan after passionate moan from her parted lips. He thrusted his tongue into the smooth membrane of her deepest secret folds, teasing at the soft lips that guarded the burning channel of her cunt. His teeth inserted themselves through the swollen pussy lips and bit at the warm wet layers inside while he inhaled the deep heady aromas of her flowering womanhood. He continued to slaver ecstatically at Kate's hungering pussy, wringing a delirium of incredible sensations from the electrified zone of her loins.

This was his wife ... the woman he loved, and he could see now that he had been acting like a child the last days. His mouth dived into her cunt, making loud sucking noises that seemed to fill the entire apartment. Kate's hands were already clutching at his hair, the way she clutched there when he had first done this to her.

She was pulling his head tighter and tighter against her pulsing, throbbing clitoris as she shrieked out in unabashed joy as he surrounded the tiny knob with his teeth, holding it delicately. He ran the tip of his agile tongue round and round, over and under the near bursting organ, causing her to shake and flail her legs with the massive tremors sweeping through her body. This was better than she could have hoped. Even though there were no words passing between them, Kate knew what her husband was thinking. This was his way of telling her that he forgave her for letting Martin fuck her in the ass. He was bringing her so much pleasure now that he couldn't be telling her anything else.

And he was also telling her how sorry he was for leaving her alone when she wanted him ... needed him. Mark stretched his mouth down, sticking his tongue along the smooth lubricated cunt flesh to the throbbing delicate opening of her vagina. He began to orally fuck her in earnest, harder and faster, slipping the hot stiffness of his tongue into her voraciously clasping hole, relishing the excitedly flowing pussy juices, hearing her whimpering as he swirled his tongue around the velvet-lined chamber of her cuntal orifice. His hands slipped beneath her desperately pumping thighs and pulled them further apart until they were flung high over his hunched down shoulders.

Her entire pubic area was leaning now towards his churning face, a soft, seething offering to his passion. Kneading the doughy white buttocks, he strained them apart as he thrust his invading tongue once more in the melted flesh of her cunt.

Kate's demented screams of animal joy echoed through the room. "GOD! OOOOHHH GOD!" She wailed again and again as her husband's lashing tongue whipped and seared like a hungry child's between her open thighs.

Then his tongue left her burning cuntal channel and trailed downwards toward the tiny puckered ring of her slightly red anus. Kate's breath became ragged as her husband licked her forbidden hole for the first time. Martin collected saliva in his mouth and used it to soothe her recently fucked orifice. Kate hadn't imagined him poking his tongue at her twitching asshole after she had been fucked there, but she surely loved that her husband was doing it. Mark pushed his tongue a little harder forward and was utterly surprised that her anus relatively easy opened up and let his oral appendage enter his wife's asshole. At that moment Mark didn't care for one second that he smelled and tasted the remnants of Martin's cum.

Mark scolded himself an idiot that he had missed anal pleasure with his wife. Kate fought for air in great gulps, moaning in rapture. She rocked her pelvis up against his rattling tongue as high as she could bring it, forcing it into searing wet contact with her anal passage. Kate's body danced and shook uncontrollably now under his lascivious assault. Torrent after torrent of wild unleashed sensual joy ran riot through her entire being.

Mark drooled and licked and sucked, worming his saliva-slicked tongue far up into her now rhythmically flexing anus reveling in the gyrations of her lust-contorted body. Her rectum was fairly open for his stabbing tongue. He assumed this was a reaction related to her ass fuck earlier.

He knew that his wife had passed beyond caring that there was Martin watching, just as he had. She was drawing near a mind bending climax, and he was proud that he was the one bringing it to her.

"Oooohhh ... MARK! MARK! Your tongue ... it's driving me crazy. I love it licking my cunt and rimming my asshole!" He began to establish an insistent rhythm, driving his tongue deeper and harder ... deeper and harder into the tiny clenched lips of her nether hole, and then suddenly pulled it away to return to her glistening, soaking vaginal slit, around her blood-filled, pulsating cunt lips.

Looking up momentarily, he saw her sweat-drenched breasts framing her beautifully grimacing face, her mouth flung open in distorted passion. Dropping his head, he returned his tongue to its task, and he knew that he was driving her out of her mind from the oral fucking he was giving her.

Kate writhed on the soft rug, mewling incessantly, tossing beneath Mark's insanely slobbering tongue until she was certain she would lose her mind from the sheer sexual pleasure. Her hungry, greedy cunt lips crawled and nibbled over his liquid-smeared face. Her thighs clamped tight on his wet skin, holding his head in her vise of hotly demanding flesh.

Mark was still swirling his tongue maddeningly around inside her cunt, shooting tidal waves of pleasure up the length of her body. It was incredible, the feelings that were engendered in her by being sucked between her legs by her husband. Mark was showering demonic frenzied lashes of his tongue on her agonized cunt.

Kate was panting heavily. "Oooooohhhhh ... keep licking my cunt ... keep licking my cunt..." she begged her husband, opening and closing her thighs around his tightly pressing face. "I'm nearly there ... keeeeep suckingggggg..." Her whole body was distorted with lust and passion, her voice hoarse with the emotions of her abandon. "Keep licking my cunt!" she screamed, "I'm going to ... to ... yeah ... fucking fantastic, I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Then her body was thrashing and flailing like a belly dancer, completely out of control, her naked cunt pounding up against her laboring husband's face. Her head was tossing from side to side, her eyes open and glazed with passion. Her fingers were clutching at his brown hair, pulling strands out as she wailed again and again, and an orgasmic stream of her cum fluid cascaded against Mark's face.

"Oh ... GOD ... it's soooooooo ... good ...!" she gasped again and again, her body controlled completely by paroxysms of pleasure which jolted her like an electric prod.

A couple of minutes later Mark pulled his face from between her loosening thighs and looked down at her. She was lying completely still, a broad grin of total satisfaction creasing her lovely face.

While he had been sucking his wife, his own penis had swollen painfully, and he hoped that Kate would still be somewhat conscious enough to fulfill a burning desire that captured now his mind. The more he looked at the releasing nakedness of his wife, the more excited he became. He was so fired up that he couldn't wait any longer for her to come around. He gently turned her body around that she lay on her stomach and her beautiful buns and inviting but red asshole were displayed to his gaze. Yes, he wanted to show his wife that he was as good an ass fucker as Martin.

However, he had reckoned his intention without Martin. He heard his steely voice that sent a chill down his spine. "No, my young friend. Her ass had already had its workout. Let her recover a day or two. Kate go on your hands and knees that your husband can doggie fuck your pussy! Mark don't make a mistake. I don't think you want me to knock you out and fucking your wife's pussy. I want to see how many orgasms you can give her without cumming."

Mark was no fool and saw that Martin was dead serious in his threat. Obviously Kate thought the same because she was already on her hands and knees. She looked back at her husband and murmured, "Honey, I wouldn't mind you fucking my ass but Martin is right. I want your beautiful cock in my pussy. It's dripping juices like a leaking faucet. Believe me; I like it now from behind. Martin had set me right."

Mark had a fairly clear view of Kate's inviting feminine treasures. Kate couldn't see the surprised expression on her husband's face as he soaked in the view she was presenting him, of her swollen labia extending from the trimmed patch of natural red pubic hair on her mons and how visibly wet she was between them. Mark found himself engrossed in this fascinating sight in front of him. He scolded himself why he had omitted this exciting position since their honeymoon. Kate was a virgin at their wedding night and totally inexperienced with penetration sex.

After the wedding night she had always followed his lead what may happen in the bedroom. She became a hot firecracker after their honeymoon but seemed to be always happy when he made her orgasm in the missionary position. He wondered what made her so vocal while getting her ass fucked. Normally she had been fairly moderate with her declarations of pleasure.

Fuck, he could have been the one to take her anal cherry as well. He knew now what a foolish lover he was. He had no doubt that Martin would knock him out and fuck his wife's snatch in case he wouldn't stay away from her enticingly twitching asshole. He just had to wait until they were alone again tomorrow. Now was the time to show his wife what an excellent pussy fucker he was. Kate had always told him that he was bigger than the other four boys she gave a hand job before him. She was good at it to preserve her virginity.

Mark placed his prominent glans against Kate's very wet pussy entrance which was slightly gaping because of her blood engorged labia. He elicited long low moans from deep within his wife's throat as he slid his cock head through her cleft to make it slippery with her juices. Differently from Martin he was circumcised. He gave her clitoris a few gentle nudges and then was ready to penetrate his wife. Kate quivered as she anticipated Mark's cock in her pussy and fucking her doggie style. She hadn't really liked doggie at their honeymoon because she missed the intimate contact but was still a little puzzled that later Mark had never tried to fuck her from behind. She knew she would've gotten used to it.

Mark took her hips in a tight grip and pushed his pelvis a little bit forward that two of his seven inches disappeared in Kate's welcoming twat. Another long throaty moan escaped her mouth as she felt her husband stretching her vaginal tunnel. With a fleeting thought she wondered how far Martin's bigger cock would stretch her pussy walls.

Mark felt her pussy lubricated with her natural juices as never before so he just shoved his pelvis forward and buried himself in his wife's vaginal passage in a single slow thrust, accompanied by her extraordinary loud moans of pleasure at the penetration. Mark thought, 'Fuck, I may have to thank Martin that he had switched something in my wife's brain to make her an insatiable, uninhibited lover for me ... I bet missionary isn't enough for her from now on.'

Kate had pressed herself against him slightly so his pelvis and her buns really slapped together. Then they heard Martin speaking again. "I admit you're an exciting young fucking couple ... Kate I see you're extremely heated up again that I have no doubt that you can cum again soon. Let me suggest that you change position after Kate's doggie orgasm. Next I would like to see you intimately make love in the missionary position. Afterward, Mark, you're allowed to cum in your wife when she rides you cowgirl style. Now, go ahead and fuck yourselves senseless."

Martin was tremendously happy that his plan to bring this young couple to their senses had been successful. He knew his reward would be a surprise for both of them. But for now he would let them have their fun unaffected by him.

Martin had shifted his position that he could see both their faces. They rocked in their own world, oblivious to his presence. From now on he was sure he would hear completely different noises through the wall ... during the love making sessions of this young couple. A dumbfounded expression occupied Mark's face as his wife yelled out, "My love, you feel soooo good in my pussy ... I never thought we could fuck like that; totally lost in our pleasure ... My god, Mark, I'm close to cumming. Just fuck me harder. I know you can do it. Ram your big cock in my horny twat. I'm your bitch in heat."

Hot flames of unknown ecstasy rushed through her body; burning it almost to ashes. Despite her mind was a mush she was able to realize that all the joy she felt was the benefit of Martin's intervention.

His wife's unexpected naughty encouragement made Mark crazy with lust that he hammered in Kate as hard as never before. He was astonished that she never ceased bucking back hard against him. She truly had changed her bedroom manners. He had never heard before that their coupling had created such obscene, squishing noises.

Fortunately, Mark didn't have to worry about an unwanted ejaculation, because Martin got his attention as he gently slapped his wife's ass and exclaimed, "Look young man, many women like gentle slaps on their derrieres. Just try to find it out. However, Kate surely will like this."

Mark didn't lose the rhythm with his Kate but his eyes got big as saucers as Martin pulled his wife's cheeks apart and unceremoniously pushed two saliva coated finger in her ass. They went easily in like a hot knife through butter. His neighbor told him later that a seriously penetrated anus remained weak for a certain period of time. The timeframe differed from woman to woman and on the frequency of anal sex.

Mark had never heard his wife wailing like a banshee. Kate felt like every cell in her body was connected to a low-voltage electric wire and was sending millions of tiny sparks through her body. Finally, Martin's fingers rotating in her ass and her husband fucking her so well let her orgasm detonate like a nuclear bomb. She thought fireballs in various colors were exploding behind her closed eye lids. She was swimming in a sea of pure, unaltered bliss that she absent-mindedly wondered who was crying their lungs out. She also didn't register that she bathed her husband's cock in an amount of female cum Mark had never felt before.