A True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her trying to comply. "Oooooohhhhhh ... AAAAAAHHHHH ..." she moaned, pushing back onto the forceful rod stretching her anal muscles. Past the wide cockhead it was getting easier. She felt his fingers digging into her hips, gripping the tender whiteness of her flesh to keep her as steady as possible.

She reveled in it. She wanted to feel as much of his cock up her ass as she could. She had never dreamed anal sex would feel like this. With each inch he drove into her the last bit of pain vanished quickly.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" she wailed out as the last inch of his long, thick cock was finally buried in her deep ass cave. She felt his big, tight ball sac pressed against her pussy. She wiggled her butt a bit that her clit could join the action.

SHE DID IT! Yes, she took his fat, long prick completely in her hot butt! She clenched her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, sweat forming on her forehead. She wiped it off on the soft carpet.

Martin fucked her slowly in and out then, each thrust further loosening the elastic channel. He was able to withdraw his whole cock re-entering her ass with ease. With each withdrawal Kate throatily groaned in pure delight.

"Getting better ... getting better ..." Martin said softly, noting that her ass was now almost as easy to fuck as her cunt would have probably been.

Unfortunately, he was not legitimated to find out how tight her pussy would have been. He knew nothing about the size of her husband's cock.

He could feel his passion rising as he fucked this naked woman in her willing, formerly virgin anal cavern. He chuckled to himself how easily she had succumbed to get sodomized. These newly-weds were all alike. No matter who tells them what, they think the whole world is supposed to be a long honeymoon.

Shit! Hadn't she been teasing him ever since he'd walked in the apartment? Never once had she said that she was a married woman. If things got really tight, he could always use that as a defense. But he was determined to follow his plan.

Well, Kate could see now that there was more than missionary sex in life. The carnal pleasure to get ass fucked spread in her body like a blown up wildfire. He moved into her more quickly now, increasing the speed and depth of his penetrations. His heavy, hairy balls dangled below his blood-swollen cock, swinging up in a great arch to slap at the tender moist slit of her recently licked cuntal slit, increasing the river of cum that had been there before.

His testicles hitting her vaginal slit actually splashed some of her vaginal lubrication on his penis, making his shaft even more slippery. Kate was besieged with conflicting emotions and sensations letting this stranger fucking her butt.

On one hand, she felt as if she was doing something wrong; anally shredded by his hot cock, his hips moving in a steady rhythm ... back and forth like a machine, driving his penis in and out of her like a piston of that machine ... fitting and refitting his loins against the fleshy orbs of her ass, pressing his bulbous cock head as far up into her rectal depths as he could.

But on the other hand, as any pain had vanished, she found out that she more and more relented and responded to the unexpected sensations streaming through the lower part of her body; the more it became an exceptional delightful feeling.

Though her present condition was unbelievably exciting she was a little frightened about herself. Was she going to become an ass-fucking maniac? She couldn't imagine how her husband would react to her newfound needs.

Nevertheless, she could feel the beginnings of a new orgasm starting in her recently satiated belly, and the new overwhelming desire that rippled throughout her was caused by nothing else than an forbidden anal intercourse.

She could not have imagined, nor ever begun to comprehend that that particular opening could harbor such sensitivity, the kind of which was not only pleasurable, but becoming more and more so by the second.

Loud groans of pleasure slipped from between her lips. "Oh yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ram your fat dick in it! But whatever you do...FUCK ME! Sweet Jesus, that feels soooo goood. Baby, make me your anal slut, give it to me fast and hard."

She felt as if she were melting, as if her entire being were being bathed in voluptuous waves of pleasure, making her actions seem delicious ― ooooooh so delicious.

Nothing was going to stop Martin now. He rammed and shoved and fucked deeply into her ass, lust and excitement surging through him. His body was covered with light sweat, and the odor of her cuntal fluids spurred him on. His straining, battering rod was like the steel piston of a train, chugging back and forth, deeper and deeper. His powerful body was tense, alive with excitement. He increased his tempo and plunged his stalwart penis as deep as possible into her heaving, shuddering passage! He rammed back and forth, driven now with wild, unimaginable sensuality.

Kate received his iron-like blows with a gasping ecstasy. She whimpered, looking back over her shoulder at this unrelenting berserker making her his anal slut. Suddenly it was happening to her. She could feel herself getting caught up in a swirling, boiling vortex of excitement. She felt extraordinary thrills surging through her loins, her body steaming with heightened passion and sensuality.

She would have thought that after the massive orgasm she had received from licking, she wouldn't be able to cum for a week, but that turned out to be a simple delusion. She was going to cum again. She was actually going to cum with a cock UP HER ASS ... and she could tell this climax would be much better as the last one

*****

Mark flung the door of his apartment open, stepped inside and kicked it close ... only to halt himself there. Pretty drunk as he was it made it difficult for him to sort out properly just what proceeded in his living room.

There were two people right there in the middle of the carpeted floor ... two naked people. He had to adjust his bleary, hazy eyes before he could identify that ONE OF THEM WAS HIS WIFE! SHE WAS RESTING ON HER HANDS AND KNEES, WHILE THEIR NEIGHBOR WAS FUCKING HER FROM BEHIND!!

Mark's mind was not really clear but he couldn't believe that Kate would actually allow another man to touch her, let alone fuck her. This had to be a dream ... some sort of a joke. No, no, this wasn't reality his wife getting fucked there! His drunken mind let him believe in this!

But it got worse as he slowly became convinced that something was going on there. Hearing Kate's voice moaning in ecstasy he finally realized that his wife was really betraying him. And then his foggy mind suddenly became cognizant that this big, strong man was actually FUCKING HIS WIFE IN HER ASS!!

"Oooohhh yeeeaaahhh ... fuck my ass harder ... ram your huge dick in my poop chute ... you're sooo fucking good at it," Kate yelled it in carnal pleasure, so wrapped up in her impending anal orgasm that she failed to notice that her husband was standing awe-stricken at the apartment door.

His staggering motion was stopped by the high-pitched wail of his wife crouching on the floor of the apartment. "Ooooohhhh ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming ... NOW ... NOOOWWW!! Ccccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Mark was trapped seeing her body flailing and thrashing, and he was seized by a powerful determination to rush and beat the living shit out of both his wife and that creep behind her. But he couldn't move, so total was his shock. Still absent-minded he struggled with his cloudy but hate-glazed eyes as the man behind Kate increased the speed of his pumping into her ass, his hips moving so fast that to Mark's booze-dimmed mind it looked like they were blurred.

*****

As Kate cried out her tremendous orgasm, Martin could feel his own body responding to her. He felt the white hot sperm gathering and surging in his throbbing balls, welling up like a churning seed! He was cumming too! "AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" he was belling like a deer, feeling himself almost ready to shoot his mighty load like a canon into her hot steaming rectum.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH ... HERE IT COMES!!!" He was seized by convulsive spasms as his bulging, blood-gorged cock shot the torrent of searing, white hot cum deep into her intestines.

Kate could actually feel the boiling, surging river enter her like molten lava, streaming into her depths and seeming to spread out through her entire exploding body.

Martin shuddered viciously feeling his discharge streaming through his long penis and gushing through the rubbery head of his cock. Fuck, this young, married slut gave him one of the best orgasms of his life!

"Ooooohhhhhh ... YYYYYEEEEESSS ... Ooooohhhhhh ... YYYYYEEEEESSS!!!" Kate moaned even louder as the almost never ending river of cum into her bowels heaved her climax to a height of pleasure she had never experienced before.

The sensation of having a man's semen filling her ass was strange and yet incredibly exciting, and as it went stinging through her stretched rectal walls, her throbbing cunt secreted its own thick fluids as she responded to his wild moans and cries.

Still near the door, Mark could no longer stand the sight of another man fucking his wife in her ass. He had never thought about such an act nor that his wife could be willing having a cock up her ass.

Mark emitted a low, threatening snarl and stepped forward, walking as quick as he could in his inebriated state toward the man who was sodomizing his wife.

"You fucking asshole," he yelled, his hands moving up to grip Martin's throat.

*****

The force of her second orgasm was just too much for Kate, and she collapsed forward onto the floor. She turned her head to one side to let it rest on the soft carpet while her mind drifted to some ethereal place. Dimly, she heard a voice buzzing around her, occasionally punctuated by the growl of an angry-sounding dog, but she felt so wonderful that nothing mattered to her. She lay on her heaving belly, panting to catch her breath, totally unaware that her husband was ready to attack Martin.

But as Kate was completely out of it, Martin was in complete command of his faculties, even after his sensational orgasm. Mark's initial entrance had startled him, but the black-haired man quickly gathered his thoughts. He could see that his plan had worked perfectly. The only problem now was to keep things firmly under control.

He repelled Mark's attack to his throat with his strong hands to his chest. The impact was hard enough that Kate's husband almost fell over. "Well, looks like the stupid husband has found out that he can't take his wife for granted," Martin said with force in his voice, coming to a standing position after Kate had slumped over. He looked quite impressive with his strong naked body and his half-hard, cum-glazed cock hanging long and meaty between his legs.

He smiled as he watched Mark's anger-filled face staring at him. "Don't tell me you're surprised that your wife let me fuck her ass; that I could give her the satisfaction she more than craved for."

Mark was still having troubles collecting his thoughts. The shock of seeing his wife being fucked in the ass by this guy next door ... everything was making it hard for him to think.

"I, uh, believe you were going to tell me what you ought to do," Martin said, staring directly into Mark's eyes and waiting for him to come around.

"I ought to break your neck," he said in a low, seething voice. "Just who the hell do you think you are, coming in here and fucking my wife?"

"Will you listen to me," Martin said. "You want to know what right I was fucking your wife. I was fed up with your loud unmistakable quarreling and her persistent demand for sex."

Mark clenched his teeth. He was going to wring this man's neck, but feared him at the same time.

"Kate," Martin said, moving his foot to the redhead's cum-smeared buttocks and jiggling them gently. She moaned in her daze. "I think it's time you wake up. You have a visitor."

"Uuuuummmm?"

"Come on, my good woman. Your husband has come home to say hello."

Hearing that brought Kate immediately to her senses, and she lifted her head, her eyes wide open. "MARK!" she said, her pretty face flushing a bright crimson. How could she face her husband after what she had done?

"You fucking slut," Mark said in a cold, hate-filled voice. "The minute my back is turned, you put out for this creep here. I never expected that you were nothing but a whore. I'll bet if we lived here long enough, you'd fuck every man in the building but me."

"Shut up, buddy-boy," Martin said with a threatening vigor. "She gave you the first crack at her pussy. You didn't want it for days, so don't go blaming her for her horny weakness. You must know I'm good at seducing women. You must have heard them through your bedroom wall."

"You keep out of this," Mark snapped. "What happens between my wife and me is none of your fucking business."

"You two children wake me up all mornings with your yelling," Martin said casually, shrugging his shoulders. "I like to sleep longer into the morning and you ruin it. That pissed me off, so I decided to do something about it."

Kate moved her naked body, pulling herself up and glaring at her husband. "Once more you wouldn't fuck me this morning because you said you didn't have time. Then you were soooooo tired this afternoon. All you wanted to do was to have a few drinks and forget about the day. So tell me ... how could I resist him? I was a horny bitch in heat. He grabbed my soaking wet pussy and I was lost. After you stormed out I forget to don my panties. It was easy for Martin to make me hot, and I was curious how his cock would feel like in my ass. You have seen he had fucked me from behind. He didn't even kiss me once."

"Come on, Mark, apart from having introduced her to the unknown sensation of anal sex I've done nothing else." Martin taunted, "It's been to long for her being fucked by you that I'm sure she's almost forgotten it."

Kate took a position next to Martin, and the two of them were staring at him. Mark couldn't believe that his wife would actually do something like that. What had happened to that meek, almost shy woman he had married?

"I'll tell you something, Mark," Martin said in a softer tone after a moment of silence. "I've never seen such children as you two doing more pretty stupid things," his voice betraying a great deal of boredom. "You and that wife of yours love each other. I set this whole thing up. I figured that the two of you needed a little outside help, for God's sake. I was right. Now don't go pissing everything away by worrying about what happened less than an hour ago. The time has come for the two of you to make it up."

"After what she did ...?" Mark asked with an agitated voice.

Kate had been feeling very self-righteous. Her husband had walked out on her the fourth day after she had tried her best. The young wife felt totally justified that she had let Martin fuck her in the ass. Now she was a little worried.

Martin's answer was simple but clear. "You have seen me fucking her ass, but I didn't touch her pussy with my cock und as Kate said it I didn't kiss her. What do you think why I didn't fuck her vaginally. Believe me, she wouldn't have denied me this. I'll tell you why, because her vagina belongs to you. And her ass not, at least not until today. Kate told me that you never showed any interest for this kind of lovemaking. I hope you are now a bit smarter to carry your wife to this additional satisfaction."

Mark was taken aback that Martin hadn't fucked his wife's pussy. Was it really on purpose? He had to admit that without seeing his wife's ass got fucked she would have probably been a virgin there for the rest of their life.

"Mark you have to realize that I did you a favor. You know now that other man can make your wife submissive by fucking her ass. I'm not that kind of man. I have no interest taking your wife away from you, but I can do that if you're not coming to your senses. You saw how much fun she had with my cock up her virgin bottom. What do you think how much fun she would have when I fuck her soaking wet pussy with my huge dick? She is still horny as a goat.

"Why don't you just lick your wife's neglected cunt?" Martin suggested. There was no need to tell Mark that he had Kate licked to a tremendous orgasm. His wife kept her mouth shut as well.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that if you give her what she really wants, you won't have anything to worry about with her fucking all the men in the building."

Both husband and wife were shocked by the blatancy of his words. "You mean ... right here ... now ...? Suck my wife's pussy ... with you watching?"

"That's exactly what I mean," Martin said. "I set this whole thing up because I wanted to see you two to get back together, and I'm not going to leave until that happens. Of course, if you don't want to supply your wife with the fucking she needs, I'd be more than willing to stand in for you. You should know it took me a great deal of resistance not to fuck her pussy."

Martin meant every word of that. He never bluffed, and to prove it, he reached out and wrapped his right arm around Kate's still buck-naked body in a possessive gesture. He ran his other hand over Kate's delicious breasts, letting his fingers open and close around the succulent flesh of her passion-swelling orbs and pinched her quickly hardening nipples. Kate closed her eyes and moaned in acceptance of her neighbor's caressing. Martin was almost exploding with desire to kiss this young woman, but that was not on the menu.

"You keep your hands off her," Mark said quickly. "I ... I can take care of my wife."

"Then prove it," Martin said. "Get down and make her cunt to feel good. This I have to see."

Kate and Mark looked at each other, not exactly knowing how to start. Mark had licked Kate's cunt before, a few times on the honeymoon. But that had been when they were all alone in the hotel room. Doing something like that with this man watching was strange.

"Get down on the floor, Kate," Martin instructed. "Make it a little easier for him. Shit, woman, you were complaining that he didn't fuck you. What the hell are you waiting for?"

"Well ... there are you ..."

"Just do it and quit bitching," Martin said looking at her with fire in his eyes. He used his power over this newly-wed young wife again.

Seeing that there was really nothing to stop him, Kate submitted to her anal lover's demand. She lowered herself and stretched out languorously on the floor, her soft round buttocks digging into the soft rug, her arms stretched high above her head.

Before Mark could get down on his knees between his wife's spread legs Martin executed another order to him. "Get rid of your clothes. Your wife will respond much better to you with your naked body around. I want to see how much of a man you are."

Mark hesitated for a moment then obeyed to his order. Almost sober now it took him not long before standing naked in his living room.

Martin exclaimed, "Boy, you've got a really well build body and a real nice cock too, clearly bigger than average. I assume there is not a big bunch of men around beating you in that department, except me, of course. I know now why she is crazy about sex. You've got just the right equipment. I advise you to never again leaving her alone in such a terrible horny condition like today. That makes her easy fodder for men like me."

With a side look he saw Kate beaming with pride at her husband.

Looking down to his substantial, half erect cock Mark moved down to his wife.

After marveling at her for a moment, he let his hands roaming hotly over her exposed body. He felt like a fool for running out on her as he had. The more he thought about it, the more sense made Martin's words. Why shouldn't he lick his wife's cunt with him watching? It was pretty obvious that there were no secrets between them, not after what all had happened here.