A True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin left the two lovebirds later after they were all able to move again. He wished the young couple all the best. With Mark's permission Kate kissed Martin for the first time. They held the passionate kiss for a long time until Mark coughed from behind. When they broke the kiss Martin promised Mark with a sensual handshake he would never approach his wife again for sexual favors, but he also mentioned he wouldn't reject advances. Kate stood behind them licking her lips as she sympathized with the fantastic kiss.

Epilogue:

The morning sunlight streamed in through the bedroom window of the Baker's apartment.

"Uuuuuuummmmm ... good morning," Kate said in a sleepy voice, looking at the clock and noticing that there was a good hour before Mark had to get up and go to work. "Good morning, love," the husband said, slipping his arm around his wife's naked body. He gave her a quick kiss. They had to brush their teeth first.

"I don't think I'll ever recover from last nightʹs love making. I never had four orgasms in one night. Two in your pussy and two in your ass. Kate you were fantastic. I love you more than ever."

Mark and Kate looked at each other, thinking about how wonderful their live was as a married couple. Kate was sure about her own happiness. Not only did she have her husband back, but as she imagined herself looking into the future, she could see that their honeymoon was never going to end at all.

Of course, their relationship had been a bit tense after Martin had fucked her ass, but they were young and totally in love with each other. Day by day it went better and better; culminating in last nightʹs unbelievable love making session.

"Mark, you were fantastic too and I love you with all of my heart. For myself I was not able to count my multiple orgasms. It was a fantastic fuck fest. I think we should insert a day rest that we can recover properly, especially you. Tomorrow I hope you can make love to me again. You know how much I like sex. Let's see how long and hard we want to fuck again. I don't believe we can do it every day like yesterday. Fortunately, my asshole is now well used to anal sex that it isn't sore any longer. The lube and ointment we use are a good choice."

Martin was true to his words. He never again tried to seduce the young wife. Though, the narrator wasn't any longer close to those people that he described in this story. He didn't know whether Kate ever made a move to alter the truce agreement. Of course, there was never a doubt that she desperately wanted to repeat the double penetration performance and to get Martin's huge dick in her pussy. Could it be possible that she was able to convince her often knackered husband someday to seek help in the bedroom? Did Martin eventually offer Mark one of his mistresses as compensation? The narrator honestly didn't know the course of action so he leaves that to the readers' imagination.

Anyway, Kate and Mark managed to be an extremely happy couple. Their marriage lasted their entire life. Four lovely kids, two boys and two girls, became the essence of their happy being. The narrator just couldn't help to wonder whether Mark had fathered all of them!! LOL.

The End