A True Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the two men sensed Kate's monster orgasm slowly subsiding Mark gently retreated his cock from her twat and Martin his fingers from her ass. They prevented her from collapsing to the floor and helped her lying on her back where she panted hard to come back from the mountainous heights of her pleasure. Mark waited patiently until she opened her eyes and looked at her husband with newfound adoration. She also looked at Martin and whispered, "You naughty, dirty man," loud enough that Mark could hear it.

When she looked at her husband's throbbing erection she felt a new rush of carnal desire churning her body. She hadn't expected it to happen so fast. Martin truly had made a sex-crazed woman out of her. Kate opened her arms and that was the signal for Mark to get on his hands and knees, hovering over her body. They exchanged first slow, loving kisses until the French tongue battle got hotter and hotter. Kate showed him what she wanted as she gripped his dick and directed it in her greedy snatch. She was frightened a bit what an insatiable wench she had turned out to be.

Mark entered his wife slowly to make it good for both of them. When their pubic hairs mingled Kate surprised him exceptionally as she wrapped her legs around his body for the first time ever. Even at their recent honeymoon she hadn't done that. It was a clear indication for Mark that his wife would be a more active participant in their love making sessions in the future. He liked that very much. Mark saw out of the corner of his right eye that Martin wouldn't intervene this time because he sat on the opposite couch and savored a glass of red wine.

Kate and Mark simultaneously came to the insight what a fucked up couple they had been to be satisfied with uninspired sex. In truth, they had only experienced mediocre orgasms. That would never happen again in the future.

For Martin it was easily understandable that this young couple would have a much better sex life in the future. The way they made intimate love in the missionary position spoke volumes. He couldn't hear what they whispered to each other, but he was sure it was loving or even obscene nonsense.

It seemed Mark had found some ideas how he could make their coupling more entertaining. He paused a few times inside his wife until Kate vigorously humped against his cock and yelled furiously to keep fucking her. She used her youthful, strong legs to support her claim. Martin was happy that he had unleashed a sex demon. He wouldn't mind to help Mark to satisfy his extremely insatiable wife in the future, but of course, he would only do it by getting seriously invited.

Another thing he had obviously installed in this young wife was the ability to cum much quicker than ever in the past. Martin knew very well that those skills were nothing but brain functions. Kate wanted now to have wanton sex all the time and that convinced her brain to direct the neural pathways to enhance a woman's sexual pleasure dramatically. All the nerves in her erogenous zones had no other assignment than to let a woman experience sensational enjoyment through any kind of sex action. This was also the reason why Kate had responded to anal sex like a duck to water.

Kate discovered that her husband was much more passionate and attentive to her needs than ever before. This wasn't uninspired sex any longer. Mark's wonderful fuckstrokes were determined to the point that she could easily follow his rhythm. There were no erratic or uncontrolled moves any longer. Her husband suddenly seemed to know what he was doing to please her to the utmost.

Mark on the other hand had never felt such a warm, wet, slippery sheath taking his cock in a tight grip as he sashayed through her vaginal tunnel. This time there was no need to break the lovemaking session because her pussy started to get dry. By god, no. Kate's twat produced vaginal secret in abundance. Mark felt for the first time ever an unknown desire to kiss every part of her body that he could reach. He didn't know that he was able to coordinate thrusting into his wife's wonderful body with kissing her ears, her neck, her shoulder and finally her taut breast and hard nipples. When he kissed her mouth his hands were on her breasts to pinch her extended nipples.

Fortunately his wife released his fear to cum before her as she made her excitement vocal again. Mark had to admit that suited him much better than silent fucking.

Kate's soft grunts and gasps were long gone and replaced by a wailing sound with panting and hard breaths, matching the level of the fucking her squishing pussy received. His balls noisily slapped at her buns which were sticky with her copious juices as his shaft pumped her cunt vigorously.

"Oh god ... yeeeeessss," Kate suddenly cried. "That's so fucking gooood ... Aaaaoooohhhhh ... that's wonderful ... I think you reached my G-spot. My clit is ready to burst. Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, I'm cuuummmiiinnng ... Oh my god, I'm cumming hard." Her last words were barely comprehensible as another mighty orgasm overtook her body. In the past she was happy to reach one orgasm in the evening. Now this was already her fifth orgasm in just a couple of hours.

Kate lost the grip of her legs behind his back. They slipped powerlessly beside them while her body bucked and writhed under Mark that he had trouble to remain in the saddle to support her carnal explosion with a slow, gentle fucking. Her erratic breaths made it unable for Mark to kiss his wife furthermore. It was time to let her recuperate. Though, the hot, velvet glove of her femaleness was still wonderfully spasming around his unrelenting pecker.

Martin saw the two young bodies slowly coming to rest and went into the kitchen to get them two glasses of water. They would need it. The bottle of wine was empty. There was also pop and beer in the fridge but water was better for them at the moment. While he did that he salaciously grinned because his reward was soon going to happen.

Eventually the young couple turned their heads in Martin's direction and saw the two glasses of water standing on the cocktail table. They also didn't miss Martin's monster erection. He was probably able to drive nails with it in a piece of wood. Kate licked her lips because her pussy still longed to sample their neighbor's enormous manmeat. Mark saw it but he couldn't blame his wife because he realized that there were probably few women out there who wouldn't be fascinated by such a mighty pecker.

Mark finally slipped his cock out of his wife's pussy that prompted them to stand up and sit on the couch opposite from Martin. Mark said, "thank you for the water," and then the young couple emptied the glasses in one gulp. Then Kate made a request without really thinking about it.

"Martin, please sit on my other side. I want to hold a cock in both hands." Mark looked surprised at his wife but he didn't say anything because she was clearly gung-ho. After their wonderful lovemaking he didn't want to spoil the mood. The question about the cowgirl fuck was still open. He wanted to see his wife riding him and receiving his cum in her pussy. They had never done that before in their short marriage. During their eight months relationship before the wedding Kate hadn't allowed Mark to fuck her.

Of course, Martin stood up immediately to sit beside this young goddess. His cock wobbled obscenely as he walked over. Kate hesitated not one second to take his monster in her hand and perplexedly realized that her fingers couldn't fully reach around his girth. Fuck, how had she been able to take this huge dick in her butt?

It didn't take long for Kate to have her juices flowing again while stroking a beautiful cock in each hand. Eventually Kate challenged her husband with another request. "Honey I'm sorry that I've rejected your desire to get a blowjob until now. I promise you I'll do much better in the future. I want to taste your cock right now with your pre-cum and my juices on it. There is just one small condition ... I want to taste Martin's cock as well!"

Mark was now in a quandary. He was anxious to have his wife's mouth wrapped around his cock for the first time with the promise she would do it often in the future, but he had likewise to contemplate whether he wanted his wife sucking Martin's cock as well. Mark's small head won the battle, and he nodded to his wife who immediately bent down and took his member in her mouth.

Mark moaned loudly at the unknown pleasure as Kate's mouth slowly moved up and down his shaft, taking about three inches at a time, while her tongue licked around his circumcised glans. It was a sensational feeling that he feared he would cum in her mouth. But that didn't happen because Kate stopped timely. She wanted his cum in her pussy while riding him. She would have all the time in the world to taste her husband's cream from now on.

Kate turned to Martin who smiled encouragingly at her. He didn't expect a real blowjob because it would be a challenge for this young woman to take him in her mouth. But it was nice to know that she would never forget she had sucked a real huge dick. Martin watched her as she opened her mouth wide. He helped her as he took her hand and guided her how to tuck up his foreskin. When his fat glans was freed Kate carefully pulled her lips over it. She also moved her head a little bit up and down and licked with her tongue around his huge knob, but it wasn't as easy as with Mark.

But it was exciting to have such a huge dick in her mouth and that made her juices even more flowing. She let go of Martin's cock, turned to her husband and exclaimed, "Honey, I'm ready for my cowgirl ride. I'm heated up again after having two beautiful cocks in my mouth. How shall we do that?"

This was Martin's cue and he said, "The best way for the man is to lean with his shoulders against the headboard of a bed or a simple wall. Her in the living room I suggest that Mark sits flat on the floor with his shoulders resting against the upholstered couch seat. This gives him the freedom to play with Kate's breasts when she rides him upright. Kate, if you want to bend forward to kiss your husband you can support your body with your hands either on his shoulders or on the couch seat."

The young couple was eager to fuck again and quickly occupied the suggested position. When Kate straddled her husband's body Martin again was there and said, "In case you have help from a third person, for a man hopefully with a second women in the bedroom, the most exciting initial entry is for you Kate to lean forward and to kiss your husband passionately while the third person places Mark's dick at your pussy entrance so you can slowly engulf it with your eager cunt. Mark, just pretend I'm a woman. I assure you I'm not gay. C'mon you two."

The young couple found Martin's comment plausible and they quickly followed his lead. Kate bent forward with her hands on Mark's shoulder and then they were again engrossed in a French tongue battle. Mark flinched a bit as he felt Martin's hand wrapped around his member as he directed him. A second later Kate felt her husband's cockhead pushed between her sopping wet labia.

Martin signaled Kate with a soft slap on her buns that she could lower herself on her husband's cock. The young couple savored this new experience with soft moans and soft kisses as Kate slowly impaled her snatch on her husband's dick. It made the young couple quickly wild with desire. They were kissing like there was no tomorrow, and Mark felt like Kate's nipples were piercing holes in his chest.

When Mark's cock had finally disappeared in Kate's snatch and her pelvis rested in her husband's lap the young couple heard some cryptic words from Martin, "A surprise is a surprise but it isn't always suitable to hang a lantern on it."

However, a few moments later Kate knew exactly what this riddle meant as Martin placed his hands on her buns and as carefully as he could muster spread them apart. Kate assumed what was coming so she was prepared to suppress a shriek as she felt Martin again rimming her asshole with his tongue. It was easy to push his oral appendage in her ass as the weakness of her anus hadn't completely disappeared. Kate seemed to be a woman who was a bit longer loose than other women he had fucked in the ass.

Mark had no clue what happened behind his wife as she slowly moved up and down his shaft and he pushed carefully from below that both could collect some experience for their first cowgirl sex. Kate moaned loudly in Mark's mouth and he was extremely pleased that his wife so strongly responded to him. A part of it was true, but another part of her excitement was triggered by a tongue and fingers penetrating her butt. Kate's brain became already a little hazy as her pussy and ass were treated so well.

Then happened something she would have always considered it to the realms of fantasy as steel-hard hands on her hips stopped her moves and a second later Kate got her ass again filled with Martin's huge dick. This time she didn't feel any discomfort as his fat cockhead split her anus easily open to conquer the depths of her rectum again.

Kate didn't care about the slight soreness of her asshole. This was heaven on earth. She felt her rectal walls reacting, squeezing his monster and even trying to pull him further in. A hot wave of carnal ecstasy rushed through her body as thoughts hammered through her brain that she wouldn't like to be this lewd act a one time thing.

Kate couldn't avoid a loud scream at the incredible feeling of her pussy AND ass wonderfully filled with cocks at the same time. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she felt like she would climax any second. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," Kate gasped over and over, not caring that she was probably alerting her husband that something was going on behind his back. Her body felt so wonderfully occupied by two thick clubs of man meat that she had trouble to breath properly. She seemed to have lost a heartbeat as Martin was starting to sodomize her again.

How could this happen to a former innocent young woman who got just recently wed? Yesterday she was a married wife who had never thought about things like that. It was unbelievable how her life had changed in just a few hours. For a moment Kate feared she would faint due this double penetration sensation, but then she heard her husband screaming, "What the fuck is going on here."

No, Kate didn't alert Mark with her expressions of excitement because he was lost in his own world, getting fucked by his wife, ridden by his wonderful cowgirl, and he thought she just felt the same pleasure.

Prior to his exclamation Kate had suddenly stopped her moves for maybe three seconds, screaming loud like she would have an orgasm and then attacked his mouth and shoved her tongue in it like her life depended on it. In fact, Kate just wanted to distract her husband as Martin so wonderfully conquered her ass again. Fuck, she couldn't think of anything else than to get his sensational monster embedded into the deep, dark, tight black hole of delight again.

However, the distraction didn't last long because her pussy took his husband's cock in an even tighter grip as her anal passage got widely stretched. Mark was surprised because he didn't know his wife was able to squeeze her twat like that. Though, her love tunnel continued to grow tighter around his shaft. Then he felt friction in her vagina and realized ... something was sliding past his penis. In shock and disbelief, he suddenly knew that Martin was entering Kate's ass again! He could feel his cock through the thin membrane which was separating her nether orifices.

His heart began to pound inside his chest ... really not knowing what to do. A few moments later he uttered his exclamation, but Kate was immediately there to shut his mouth with her own and pushed hard down on him that he couldn't move. Kate had been an athlete in high school and junior college and her body maintained still strong yet feminine muscles. When she loudly moaned again he knew his wife was relishing Martin's fuckstrokes in her ass which he distinctly felt alongside his own cock.

He wanted to move up to stop him, but his wife was still pinning him down. He didn't have much change to get up lying under her with her full weight on him. He was truly no weightlifter. He kept himself fit in junior college playing soccer, where he met Kate, but he was no athlete.

Then Kate whispered in his ear, "Honey, let him do that. It's a new experience for us and I like it. And finally you've to give him a reward that you've gotten a new wife. A much more exciting lover with newfound possibilities to pleasure you ... be prepared that I'm going to initiate sex very often ... then he has opened up my ass for you to fuck me there as much as you want ... more so I'll surprise you with a lot of unexpected blowjobs ... maybe even in dangerous places ... Honey, I'll also swallow your cum! What about I move under the table in a restaurant to get a nice desert after dinner?"

Mark couldn't deny that Kate's arguments were valid and promising, and, truth be told, he was a bit excited to be part of a double penetration act together with Martin. The increasing loudness of Kate's moans clearly indicated how much she liked anal sex. Martin had never stopped plugging her bottom and he felt it more than he liked it. Mark didn't want Kate to cum only from getting sodomized, so he pushed his pelvis up to show his wife he was on board.

Kate kissed him with a big 'thank you' and released him from her burden. She instantly continued with the up and down moves of her lower body letting the men finding a good rhythm to pummel here two orifices. Mark was no slouch not to discover how to follow Martin's lead. In a hazy chamber of his brain Mark wondered whether his wife would claim double penetration again.

Soon three bodies were lost in commotion. Kate became more and more a willing ragdoll spin-dried between two men's bodies that were fucking and sodomizing her hard. Mark found his wife's position still eligible that he could reach her breasts. When he tweaked her nipples hard she surprised him again as she cried out to do it even harder. Both men held Kate's body in a strong grip because she was getting out of control. Truth be told, the state of the men's minds weren't much better.

The room was quickly filled with the sounds of the three lovers rushing toward climax.

It was Mark that reached his peak first. "Oh Jesus Kate, I can't wait anymore," he gasped. He wanted desperately to wait a little longer but the excitement that this incredible day held in store for him was too much for his stamina. "Oh God, I'm cummmmmiiiiiinnnnggg!!!" he screamed as his balls unleashed his sperm finally deep into his wife's spasming pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, cum in your wife's insatiable pussy. You've waited so long to release yourself." She screamed as her own climax rushed over her.

Martin had exactly awaited that moment to release his long denied, pent up sperm into Kate's equally insatiable rectal cavern the second time this evening. Her anal muscles gripped and milked his cock even stronger than the first time. Martin accompanied his ejaculation with a long roar trying to imitate a wounded deer. He knew what his anal lover did feel as her ass was flushed out with hot cum again.

When Kate felt his hot man-sauce filling her intestines a second time she continued to scream her lungs out as her orgasm havocked her body with thunderous explosion, starting in her pussy where her husband discharged his sperm, moving through her searing bowels and lower body, until her entire being was consumed. It was a climax unlike anything she had ever experienced. Mark's and Martin's cocks got threatened by a vaginal and anal steel vise.

Finally, Kate collapsed on her husband's body and really fainted for some seconds. The sensual overload in her body and mind was just too much. It was simply impossible to describe properly how Kate went through the intensity of her monstrous double penetration climax.