Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be more than happy to do that for you now," Debra told her. "Ever since Jack told me about, the party, I've been thinking about the potential and the possibilities, even with my husband there. Needless to say...I've been horny ever since." She shared with my wife.

"Well in that case," Chris giggled, "How about we join you while you do?"

Luckily, it was already the noon-hour. Most everyone had left already for lunch, more importantly Robert who I also knew had a business meeting afterwards, and wouldn't even be returning. That meant that it was highly unlikely anyone other than Debra would have come in to see me about anything during that time. Making this about the best opportunity for some truly unbridled, uninhibited adventurous fun. This time I got up, walking over...locking the door, inviting Debra to take my seat behind the desk, even putting the phone on speaker as there wasn't anyone even remotely close around that could have overheard us when I did.

I loved watching her undo her blouse, popping that catch in front releasing those sexy freckled tits of hers. Likewise, she had unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down around her feet, stepping out of it, revealing to me that she wasn't wearing any panties either. Perhaps she had just taken them off prior to coming in here, or...hadn't worn any at all. Either way, the sight of her triangled little cunt winking at me gave an even greater firmness to my already growing erection.

"I do hope Jack's planning on joining us here," my wife spoke.

"Oh...I am, indeed" I assured her as I unzipped my slacks tossing them over onto the couch in my office, though that was as far as I dared undress, even during the noon hour, just in case.

"He's nice and hard," Debra informed my wife unnecessarily, though the verbal confirmation once again caused her to chuckle.

"I can almost see it," Chris responded. "Now...let me hear you," she then asked. "Are you likewise juicy wet?"

"Getting there," Debra giggled hotly, sitting there in my chair, one leg now resting on top of my desk as she spread herself, fingers busily working at her snatch. Even I could now hear the subtle sounds of her slick wet cunt as she sat fingering it.

"Oh yeah...you are," Chris said confirming the fact she obviously could too. "That sounds so naughty!" She stated, the tone of her voice turning silky, lusty. "So are we," she then informed the two of us, as we both then stood and sat there listening ourselves. Chris had obviously put the phone up closer to herself and Robyn, two distinct sounds now heard, two squishy slick cunts being toyed and fingered with on the other end. "Hear that ok?" she asked a moment later.

"Oh yeah!" Debra confirmed. "Wish I was there watching...fingering you both myself!" She told them, or doing even more!"

"Fuck," I moaned now imaging that, sliding my own hand up and down the stiff hard shaft as I walked over to sit on the corner of the desk, looking down at Debra as she continued to work and manipulate her own juicy pussy.

"So baby...has Debra even touched your dick yet? Would she like too?" My wife asked already knowing the answer to that one, at least the first part.

"No...she hasn't," I said looking at her.

"But I would like too, yes..." Debra admitted freely jumping in.

"What about you Jack? Have you touched, fingered that hot juicy cunt of hers?"

Once again...same answers.

"Then why don't you both?" Chris questioned, "And then tell us what you're doing, so we can visualize that while you're doing it then."

Tentatively, Debra actually reached out, wrapping her hand around my stiff prick. It felt heavenly, and certainly not something I had ever anticipated, or expected would ever happen.

"God he's hard!" Debra declared.

"I take it you're holding it then," Chris moaned delightedly.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah, I'm holding it alright, and now jerking it up and down a little. Ooh...there's some juice!"

"Nice...smear it around the head of his dick, he likes that, especially beneath the tip, try tickling that with your finger nail." Debra did that, causing me to quiver uncontrollably, but that happened whenever Chris did that to me, which now Debra was doing.

"Oh yeah...that's nice, he's shivering," Debra commented.

"Yeah...he always does," she laughed, the sounds of her and Robyn both as they continued fingering either themselves, or one another, even more easily heard.

"You're both getting pretty juicy on your end too!" I tossed out letting them know Debra and I could likewise hear their own obvious arousal on our end.

"Are we ever!" Robyn spoke. "You should see your wife's pussy Jack...it's running down her legs!"

Debra moaned..."So's mine. Fuck, I'm so damn slick and wet now it's not even funny."

"Is she Jack? Have you touched her yet? If not...why not? So do it...slip your finger inside her cunt, tell us how wet, how hot and juicy she is!"

No power on earth could have kept me from doing that now, looking down between Debra's legs as she removed her hand, one finger coated thickly with what looked like a frothy white cream sauce clinging to it. She placed her finger on my lips allowing me to taste it, to taste her for the first time.

"She's feeding me her juice," I spoke hearing the deep audible sighs of excitement on the other end.

"Oh fuck...wish I could see that, taste that myself!" Chris announced.

"Now I'm fingering her...oh god, she is really slick, wet...juicy," I then added. "Listen...listen to this."

I slid one, and then two fingers inside Debra's pussy, in and out, worming, thrusting, making obscene, decadent squishy sounds in her cunt as I did.

"Fuck that's hot!" Robyn responded first, the quickness of equal slipperiness suddenly increasing on their end. I could almost see the two of them sitting there side-by-side, fingers busily working and teasing one another's pussies.

"You're telling me," I now groaned as Debra stood, standing closer to me at the edge of my desk, though it was far easier now to sit there fingering her while she in turn stood, pumping my prick up and down.

"God Chris! You have NO idea how tempting this is. If Jack wasn't my boss...and if you weren't now my friend...which I really do hope you are, or at least will be, I really would be tempted to sit down on this hard fucking thing!" She wantonly admitted to my wife. And frankly...I was half wishing the same thing myself.

Chris laughed however, openly. "Tell you what Debra. If by some chance your husband decides to stick around for the after party, party. And if things happen in such a way that he gets involved in some way himself, then I'll let you do just that, I'll even help you...provided I get to lick you while Jack's fucking you, how's that sound?"

"God...don't tell me that," Debra moaned deeply. "You'll make me cum here just thinking about that!"

"Then cum baby...cum. Let me hear you, like I said earlier...that's what I've been waiting to hear you do anyway!"

Even hearing Chris tell Debra that nearly made me cum just thinking about it myself.

"Where's your fucking coffee cup?" Debra near shouted. "I'm gonna explode here in a moment!"

"To hell with that!" I shouted back. "Just do it Debra! I could care less about the mess, we'll worry about that later...just fucking cum if you're ready!"

"Oh yeah! Do it Deb...do it! Go ahead and squirt baby, but Jack...you'd better fucking tell us what it looks like when she does!"

By the way her hand gripped my cock, almost squeezing it too hard, I knew she was almost there. That's when I reached up rubbing her clit directly instead now, frigging it wildly, forcefully.

"Oh yeah...that's it! That's it! Just like that!" Debra cried out. "Am gonna...am gonna...oh fuck, oh fuck...am gonna, CUM!" She screamed.

Her first little squirt caught me by surprise even though I was half expecting it. I watched her pussy suddenly shoot out this long flowing streamer of girl spurt...a nice clear watery little spritz, followed up by another, and then another.

"God, you should fucking see this!" I commented. "Her cunts squirting baby...nice little streams here while I'm patting her clit, fuck...there's another, and another, she's drenching the floor in my office!" I shouted out delightfully. As I did...I could hear the likewise cries of mutual, simultaneous release happening on the other end as well. Robyn and Chris both moaning out their own unbridled pleasures, adding to Debra's excitement and joy, her head tossed back now in total surrender, her pussy even then spurting out one last final little squirt that I purposely directed against myself, moving in closer to her, my dick pointed dangerously close to the woman's cunt, half tempted to simply shove it into her, though I refrained. Though I did feel and enjoy that last final spray as it connected directly against my dick, splashing and coating it in her silky hot wetness.

Looking up at me, her eyes filled with desire, lust and completeness, she once again reached down, grasping my cock pulling on it. "Do that to me too," she begged. Let me feel your cum on my cunt, please!"

"Oh fuck," I heard Chris sigh hotly over the phone.

I laughed. "No problem..." And with that, looked down, watching Debra's hand as she milked me, watched the white hot tracers of semen leap from my prick, splashing, squirting and covering her own, still dripping cavern of desire. The sounds of Chris and Robyn in the background, each one of them obviously coming again to as they joined us.

**

As we'd been instructed to do, we came down through the private side-gate onto their property, a flight of turning, slowly descending steps leading down towards the beach. Just ahead, two dozen kerosene burning lanterns on bamboo poles surrounded the ground level table that had been set up, decorated with a plethora of exotic beautiful flowers along with tons of differing finger-foods in addition to the pig, now roasted and set up on the spit waiting for us. Patrick had gone all out on his authentic Luau, beautiful colored leis which Susan dutifully placed around each one of our necks, along with a warm friendly kiss as we eventually reached them. Patrick's friend and contractor Steve and his wife Gloria were already there, along with Susan's sister Marsha, who we then met. Debra and Michael hadn't as yet arrived, and I began wondering if they in fact really would. It wouldn't surprise me to hear come Monday that he'd decided at the last moment to back out.

"Glad you could make it," Susan said after introductions had been made all the way around, Pat immediately giving us a freshly made Mai-tai, with plenty more available from where those came from.

The girls looked beautiful in the Hawaiian print wrap arounds they had specifically gone out shopping for. My wife's was a bright colored red one with a white flowered print, Robyn wearing an identical black one, equally attractive, especially in the way they had fashioned them with plenty of leg showing along one side, breasts just showing above the wrap with a nice hint of exceptional cleavage, and of course...nothing on underneath. For myself, I had worn a long favorite Hawaiian print shirt I had purchased on the islands years ago, an exact replica of the one that Tom Selleck most often wore in the series Magnum P.I.

Everyone there was of course similarly attired in one form or another. I took a moment to check out Susan's sister as she stood off with her sister talking to the girls. Like Chris and Robyn, they didn't look too much like sisters, different in so many ways, though Marsha had strawberry blonde hair that fell well down towards the middle of her back, with breasts even larger in their covered appearance than Robyn's were. I could just see Susan desiring to suck on one of those as I was myself. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed my secret transgression too long as Patrick and Steve came over to stand there and chat with me as we waited briefly and patiently for any word as to if Debra and Michael would soon be arriving or not.

"Understand your firm is working on buying up all that land on the other side of where Sea World is," Steve told me, making me realize he'd done a bit of research on me before meeting him tonight. "That's quite a bit of prime real estate, what's the prospect?" He asked honestly curious.

"Mostly shops, boutiques, specialty places that will cater to both the locals and the tourists. Overhead, fancy, expensive little condos, all the shops beneath, everything you need within walking distance. That's where we're headed with it, wanting to blend it all in though, something matching the area and topography."

"Taking any offerings yet?" Patrick asked.

"Funny you should ask," I told them both. "I was asked to see if you might come up with something, have something in mind for that we might take a look at."

"I think I've got one or two pretty good ideas,' Patrick said handing me another drink. "And if you like them, Steve here's just the man to make what I put on paper, turn into reality. I'll say this...one of my conditions if we end up signing contracts. Steve's my only builder, contractor. It's non negotiable."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I told them both, knowing full well the elation my boss was going to have for me when he heard the news. Not only had I just verbally signed Patrick on, I'd just gotten myself one hell of a bonus for having done so.

"What's say we go tear up some pig, get this party started," Patrick said steering me back towards the table where the girls were all now sitting down waiting for us. "And I have to say...I'm really looking forward to watching the girls do the hula for us, though I am sort of hoping we can perhaps can convince them to do it, sans the coconut shells.

I laughed. "Tell you a secret...keep giving my wife a few more of those Mai-Tai's, and she'll hula for you horizontally, naked..."

"Now that...I'd love to see," both Steve and Patrick agreed.

"Hey everyone!" We then heard spinning around. I looked up just in time to see my sexy little administrative assistant and her husband as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Sorry we're late...neither one of us had anything to wear, so we had to make a quick pit-stop on the way here, what do you think?"

What I was thinking was that I'd have loved to walk over and bury my face in her tits for a moment. She wore the briefest of Hawaiian patterned bikini tops and the tightest shortest pair of white shorts I had ever seen, molding that taut exquisite little ass of hers even more so than the jeans she'd so often worn into work. Instead, I walked up to her husband as she introduced us, shaking his hand.

"Now why didn't we think of that?" Robyn asked admiring her very sexy almost too sexy look.

"Easier for us to get naked later," Chris told her grinning. Now the trick will be...to see if she does."

**

Dinner was beyond good, even the Shark which I'd personally never tried, along with the perfectly roasted pig, crab legs, shrimp and even some traditional dishes like poi, though most everyone there still didn't like it even though we all tried it. And secretly inside I had laughed...Patrick indeed had kept the Mai-Tai's coming, especially coming my wife's way. By the time we'd all had a chance to relax a bit and digest our food, the girls were all giggly anxious to learn how to do, and perform the hula for us in some real traditional attire. Susan had been given the hopeful suggestion of maybe surprising us with none, or at least some of them not wearing the coconut shells as bras.

While the girls headed back up to the house to change, it gave me the opportunity to feel Michael out a bit, trying to see where his head was at.

"Glad you two decided to come and join us," I began.

"Glad we were asked," he replied a bit shyly, a bit nervously. "Ah...Deb mentioned something about a bit more adult entertainment afterwards though..." he left off saying.

"Ah yeah, there will be," I freely spoke. "But...anyone not comfortable with being around while any of that's happening, isn't expected to have to stick around for that. No worries," I said. "Just nice that you both came here for this much."

He looked at me. "But that's sort of why we decided to come after all," he said surprising me a little. "Thought it might spice things up a bit at home, we've ah...well, we've not really had much of an adventurous life together if you get my meaning. We've talked about it at length...but to be honest, the opportunity to perhaps participate in doing something like that's never really presented itself until now."

"You sure that's something you're honestly willing to investigate?" I asked, though I didn't dare tell him I was almost as much a novice to all this as he was, not to mention the fact I'd been finger-fucking his wife lately at work.

"Yes, we are...we both are," he told me. "We've thought long and hard about this, or something like this for a long time before. Always wanted to see how we felt, how it went...give things an honest effort and see how we both felt about it afterwards. So once Debra filled me in on what could, and very possibly would take place here tonight, we both agreed, that for tonight at least, it was an "anything goes" sort of an evening. And then we'd sit down and talk about it tomorrow after it was all said and done. After that, we'd then see if it was something we'd ever do again, or just chalk it up to an interesting experience, and leave it there."

"Well, just try and keep an open mind about tonight," I further cautioned him. "But also keep in mind, if either one of you become uncomfortable, it would be more polite and proper for you to just quietly leave rather than make any kind of a scene...get my drift?"

"No worries there either," he laughed. "In for a penny..." he offered. "No matter what, for tonight at least, and then see how we both feel about it tomorrow, go from there."

"Ok, cool then...just so we're all on the same page here then." Michael nodded his head assuredly.

"Now...can I ask you somewhat of a personal question?"

"Sure...feel free, ask whatever you'd like."

"Robyn's your wife's sister yes?"

I was curious as to where this was going. "Yes she is...why do you ask?"

"Well, earlier this evening, Debra and I saw the two of them kissing, not like sister kissing...real hot, sexy tongue swapping kind of kissing. Debra said it turned her on...a lot, knowing that they were. Said if she was given the opportunity to see what it was like to be with another woman, those would be the two she'd enjoy doing that with."

"So you're wondering..."

He smiled without saying anything else.

"Let's just say, the two of them would be very open to that. If you'd like, maybe I'll even mention it to them, see what they think about that. Sound like something you'd be interested in seeing as well?"

"Oh hell yes!" He grinned delightedly. "That's been one of my biggest all time unfulfilled fantasies! And with sisters even!" He then added.

"I'll see what I can do then," I assured him. "No promises...but I'm willing to bet, a few more Mai-Tai's down all of them, and we might just all get our wish." Though once again, I didn't bother telling him what my particular wish happened to be at the moment.

"Speaking of wishes," Michael said drawing my attention back towards the house, we saw a line of hula clad girls quickly approaching us, all but two of them bare breasted. Not too surprisingly one was Marsha, the other was Debra herself.

"Maybe you should convince your wife to join the others," I suggested. "I have a feeling she will, once she knows if she does so, it's ok with you."

"I'll do that," he said standing up walking towards her, as the rest of us all began applauding the approach of our half naked, and very sexy looking hula dancers.

1...456789